What a great and true statement! I know for sure that one of the reasons why I enjoy time planning is because the need to be organized, makes me feel more productive and gearing closer toward my goals and plans!
Let us now go straight to why we are here! With all the cute new products, the super cool colors, the hard to ignore sales that kikki.K has bee offering lately, most of us end up with more questions regarding quality, shipping time, availability, inventory control and much more
From following posts from several Facebook pages and appreciating the concerns and comments from fellow planners, I wanted to share 10 things that we should all know about kikki.K and their stationary, gifts and organization products.
Here we go:
1. Prior to shopping, read their policies. They are getting ready to launch this new planner. I am predicting another crazy event. Be prepared and know what to expect before you buy. Policies are clear. Avoid disappointments.
2. They are located in Australia so shipping is at a flat fee and they only have 1 size shipping package.
3. kikki.K ships via USPS and will require that you sign for your package once it makes it to you. Most likely you will be, either chasing the postman or visiting your local post office (several times).
4. kikki.K planners are seasonal. If there is a very popular line, chances are that it will sold out and you won't see it again. So snatch what you love. (i.e. Mint/Gold Planners)
5. kikki.K listens to their customers and enjoy the interaction through their several social media platforms.
6. If you don't like what you bought, you may return it although if you are in the U.S., you are better off asking for a reduction in price.
7. The contents of the different planners are not their best product. The inserts are thin and ink will bleed-through them.
8. International shipping does not update daily so expecting to track your package as soon as you get a shipping notice, is not feasible. Most likely, you will get updates when your item is already in the United States or your country.
9. kikki.K is working on adding stores on this side of the world so stay tuned to their announcement of a brick and mortar place in New York. Soon.
10. A kikki.K Personal Planner is not the same as a personal size planner of a different brand. A Personal Planner in the kikki.K world is a large or A5 per Filofax sizes. A kikki.K medium size planner is the version of a personal Kate Spade, Filofax, Webster's Pages and other planners.
Of course this list is not all! There's got to be more. If you know something that I have not posted here, please do tell! You can never have too much information on something that you are so fond of! Below are links to pages that contain other sources of information that you can visit and even meet other people who are fans of this super cool brand/company.
kikki.K Planner Love
The Planning To Be Happy Facebook Page
The Planning To Be Happy Forum
Do you have any other tips? Share them with me!
Note: This is not a sponsored post. All the opinions and comments contained in it are my own!